Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Missing you.


I miss you a lot, i miss your voices, i miss your smile, your joke.. Reminiscing all those memories we had made together. You always bullied me make your milo/tea eventhou you just had one few minutes ago. Remember we always went for a trip and fishing together at Tanjung Bidara. Everytime i want to senduk nasi for you , you will always ask me "Terima kasih, Berapa posen semua ni ?" . You always said that i missed my train  because i always woke up late. I miss watching you drink your tea at the kitchen when i come over your house. I miss you when i see nenek's lawn since you the one who always took care the garden. We spent soo much time together since i was baby till i'm 21. It hurts me a lot when i saw you getting older, i know i dont have so much time to be with you anymore. But everything is to late now, i've lost you. I miss you a lot atuk . :"( AL-FATIHAH !


No comments:

Post a Comment