Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dear FJ,

You came into my life not too long ago and I didn't think anything of it. We were friends and we got along so well, but I never imagined I'd be falling so hard for you. We became very close but yet we were so distant. The more I got to know you, the more I wanted to be with you.

You always made me smile and without you I'd be very different. You have changed me in so many ways. You make me want to wake up in the morning to see what life is going to throw at me each and every day. As we became very close and we talked all of the time,  you have to sacrifice to keep it low. 

I'm sorry for the mistakes, i hope you can be strong and stay with what we had talk before. Thank you for all you have been done, no matter how long time could flies you will always kept in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment