Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August.


Wow, time do fly by FAST! Before you know it it's more than the second half of the year.

I felt the first of this year kinda went by like a breeze, but then it went by like a gust of wind. Even i hardly had time to breathe and i really looking forwards to a month without tears and heartbreak. Will august be ? As life goes on lets take a look at my august plan.. first of all i had settle all my studies and fees issues since the due is on 10th of august 2012. Afterwards (9-12 of aug) i'll start busy with my dance routines for celebrating merdeka at stadium bukit jalil. Yeah it was one of  my biggest event that i involved with 'big' payment i guess. This event gonna involve 500 dancer from all over malaysia. Praying hard that i can catch up the routines since this will involve a lot of professional dancer and im not that good at all plus the routine will be held during the fast time. I need a tons of energy for this. Then -- the most excited but not expected day will coming over, your birthday and my birthday on the day after !  Sadly, i cant even imagine how can we celebrate it in this kind of situation.. :( Nevermind.. i'll find a way to surprise you for sure ! Even i cant make it there for you, i know your friends will plan something.. Who knows what will happen right .. :) okayy enough with all this emotional feelings, back to the main topic -- oh ohh i just realize that my birthday falling on 3rd of hari raya . This is not good, how can i celebrate our birthday. shaitzz ! after one week of raya i will start busy again with my merdeka rehearsel and gonna perform it on 31st of august. Geez, august gonna be the most busiest month ever and most of the time i will be in kuala lumpur. Hoping that my life will getting better and i can forget all those problems. *crossing fingers*

hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment