Tuesday, August 7, 2012

missing you..

hey .. i do really missing you. i miss all the memories that we had made together. i miss our laugh, all the crazy things we had made. i miss all the night we had spend together, talking non stop in the car sharing our life stories. i miss your smiles, your eyes, your voices.. i miss to hear all your words that always can make me calms. i miss to walk with you along the beach enjoy the view together. With you, i feel so safe , so calm. there is nothing i had to think and worried about. we just live in our own little world.. Every single things i did, every single songs i heard keep reminds me of you, sometimes when i closed my eyes -- i can feel like you were here with me. i can smell your perfumes, i can feel your breath and your warm hand holding mine and i can hear your voices talking to me. It make me shaking and cry.. but i have to be strong.  i'm sorry when thing is getting harder and harder, i cant keep this going. i had to leave my love, i don't want to put you on a hope which i don't even know how far could it be. i wish i can see the future instead of holding faith with what will coming later. i'm scared, i don't want to risk you. Maybe one day if we are meant to be together we will be back together. We may take detours in life but we will never lost. i really hope you can understand me, i'm sorry.. i really had a great time with you even it just for awhile and glad to know all your friends. they such a good friends. You are so lucky. Take care my prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment